Sunday, July 09, 2006

Lucy or Silvia?

I'm in a state of inner turmoil. The necessary decision has been the victim of my determined procrastination. It's now a matter of life or death...

I'm ditching my Gaggia Cubika and Dualit grinder setup and, having briefly flirted with the idea of a super-automatic machine, have narrowed the shortlist to two candidates: The Rancilio Lucy or the Rancilio Silvia with a Rocky Grinder.

If you're in the know (or for that matter even if you've never worried about the colour of the crema on your espresso) cast your votes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went through the same dilema and decided upon the Rancilio Silvia, Rocky and Knockbox combination. Same machines underneath the skin, but I preferred them seperate. Bought mine from www.ristrettocoffee.com - service was fantastic and free delivery too!!

Leo_Africanus said...

OK. The deed is done. A Silvia, Rocky and Knockbox it is (especially after the CoffeeGeek guys had their say (1)(2))

Zuhair said...

Silvia.