Sunday, January 01, 2012

Insomnia

Rather embarrassingly it's been a fair while since I've visited the site, let alone blogged. I'm afraid a certain 140-character orientated micro-blogging upstart has lured me away from my first love. It's amazing what a bout of insomnia can inspire though...fidelity!

The corollary to insomnia in the modern world is the app store - a labyrinthine collection of the sublime and trivial. It's through the app store that I stumbled upon the Blogger app and this latest blog entry is courtesy of the newly downloaded gem.

A similar (albeit thankfully rare) bout of insomnia in a pre-iPhone, pre-app store, pre-blogger world may have rendered me bleary eyed and incomprehensible yet this most recent encounter with the world of the wide-eyed has been strangely satisfying!

No comments: